Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Comments to Eric's Postings and Responses

Erics postings were very interesting by showing an understanding to the novel of the hunchback of Notre dame but my only concern is that he might have not explained it enough to the point where it is very easy to understand what is happening.

Answers to Eric’s Questions

3.    What reaction did Gringoire have when Esmeralda saved his life from being hung? Would you have the same reaction?

Gringoire was in awe when Esmeralda saved his life from being hung. She said that she will come forward and offer him to marry her for 4 years. I would be in the same state of awe but not to the point where I would offer my hand in marriage for saving my life.

4. Describe Gringoire’s financial situation and his plan to make money

Frollo reminds Gringoire that La Esmeralda saved his life and married before being arrested. Gringoire is still willing to save her and says that will be that last thing he will do before being arrested.